Oceana is a series of aquatic thematic dialogues of education, interaction and environmental awareness through art and science. Oceana is a multi-layered experience of immersion, interaction and deeper understanding of invisible underwater life. The organizers approach aquatic life in a multilevel way through environmental, artistic, scientific, recreational and educational activities, raising concerns through the following modules:
- MYTHS OF THE OCEAN: creative workshops for children
- DIALOGUES: discussions – presentations by the Institute of Fisheries Research
- MICROCOSMOS : audiovisual and visual art installations
- KYMATA : thematic music dj sets
- AQUACINEMA : open-air cinema
Oceana is waiting for you to discover it!